Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats the best concealer?

well, jst wondering what the best concealer is that will stay on all day?


and also, is the 'grace your face' concealer any good?


thanks peeps :)


x oWhats the best concealer?
I've never heard of the 'grace your face' concealer - but I swear by Mary Kay's concealer. Any time I get an occasional imperfection on my face, I dab just a touch (a little goes such a long way!) and it's gone immediately. Covers any red and matches my skin tone perfectly. Stays on all day - doesn't smudge! Let me know if you want to try it... I love Mary Kay products so much, I signed up to be a consultant! Hope this helps!Whats the best concealer?
I second boi-ing from Benefit and also Make Up Forever's concealer palette. It comes with color correctors too so you can be sure to cover up any trouble spots and they're a cream consistency so they provide good coverage. Just remember to set your concealer with powder since it is a cream so it lasts all day.
Concealer is a gimick... it's just a smaller portion of foundation.


Best to just get a thick or clay foundation.





The Thin Lizzy concealer is good though, it's basically foundation.
KRYOLAN





IS THE BEST
Grace your face? What is the brand. Never heard of it.


I like boi-ing from Benefit and Studio Sculpt from MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan