Monday, June 21, 2010

What is your favorite concealer??

I'm not currently too happy with my CoverGirl concealer, it doesnt match my skin tone that well and doesnt seem to stay throughout the day. Any suggestions??What is your favorite concealer??
I really like 'Everyday Minerals' concealers. There are several different colors for different problem areas. Great stuff!What is your favorite concealer??
For Under Eye Dark Circles, the best concealers for that would be Vincent Longo Concealer and Stila Illuminating Concealer.


If you want a concealer for covering blemishes or like something else, I LOVE MAC CONCEALERS!


All of them are really good but MAC Studio Finish is Full Coverage, so go to your local nearest Macy's or Nordstrom and go to the MAC counters and tell them you want a concealer and they will find the right one for you.


Good Luck! =)
you should use the mac select SPF 15


moisture blend foundation it works great


and they have a ton of different shades for


every skin type.








after that you should use mac select sheer/ pressed


foundation its a powder. if you put it over the moisture blend


one it makes you skin look so natural. i do this myself.
Max Factor -- it has a smoother finish, less oily, and it is still inexpensive. I really like the more expensive stuff but when you can't get it you could use max factor it is worth the money adn i think they also have a money back guarantee.
Get that green concealer for physicians formula, if you have blemishes and redness. It seems funny but since red and green are complimentary colors and they counteract each other it works well.
Bee Luscious Cosmetics is incredible. I use it on myself as well as my clients. Once you try it you will never want anything else.
I second MAC studiofix ;-) the coverage is pretty good and there are quite a few colours to pick from.
mac studio fix deff... i used covergirl and all those brands for years and mac is by far the best. :D
Mac - THe compact one that comes in the little boulder thing.
i use sheer cover and it works great


im pretty sure the web site is www.sheervover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan