Monday, June 21, 2010

WHATS A GOOD DRUGSTORE CONCEALER?

i really need one. i have an uneven skin tone.


some redness in my cheeks, %26amp; some pimples.


i already have a few concealers, but


none of them are my skin tone %26amp; dont cover well enough.


i'm kind of pale %26amp; have fair skin.WHATS A GOOD DRUGSTORE CONCEALER?
I like neutrogena foundationWHATS A GOOD DRUGSTORE CONCEALER?
Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer





I've tried tons of concealers, both drugstore and department store, and this is by far the best one. I'm pale and have fair skin, and I also have redness and some pimples. Trust me-you'll love this concealer.





I hope I helped!
You are in luck! Physicians Formula (found in drug stores and discount stores like Target, Walmart) has some great concealers for this exact problem!





Use GREEN concealer for redness and discoloration. I know, at first - this sounds crazy, but try it and you won't believe it.





Use YELLOW concealer to hide dark circles.





With both concealers, you just put it on the affected area and then dab well with a makeup sponge to blend.





http://styles101.homestead.com/correctiv鈥?/a>
Well, I use a liquid foundation on my whole face, it works pretty well. I use the True Blend liquid, and it is pretty reasonably priced, you should check it out!








Hope this helps!
covergirl aqua smooth is really really good, and I've used $70 concealers in the past. It goes on smoothly and gives really good coverage.
TrueMatch!!! get like w2 or n2 that's what I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan