Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What foundation/concealer do you use?

I use Loreal True Match Liquid Foundation, Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer, as well as BareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation.


What about you??What foundation/concealer do you use?
Foundation: Diorskin Forever Flawless Liquid foundation and sometimes my MAC Studio Tech cream compact...


However, once I run out I'm going to try out Bare Minerals and see what the hype is all about finally haha





Concealer: The Body Shop's pencil concealers haha.What foundation/concealer do you use?
I use Onyx Mineral Cosmetics. They have a whole range of mineral cosmetics for all skin types and the results are amazing. Read more about these products at onyxbeauty.com. You can also write to info@onyxbeauty.com for detailed information on where to buy these products.
I use Christian Dior foundation.


:]
Yeah Bamreminerals!! It Rocks!
bareminerals all the way
Bare minerals!
I switch with Clinique and dior.
i use mark. makeup


c thru u sheer tinted make up


and mark. Invisible Touch Perfecting Concealer


they make a perfect duo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan