Monday, June 21, 2010

What brand of concealer do you use?

i use clinique line smoothing concealer for my under-eye circles


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>


and on top of that, i use smashbox camera ready stuff


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>What brand of concealer do you use?
Try Covergirl Invisible Concealor it really works!What brand of concealer do you use?
smashbox
I usually wear moisturizer, but no concealor. If I'm going somewhere special I wear Almay Nearly Naked.
bare escentuals in light. well its actually the mineral foundation but you can use it as a concealer. it goes on light and natural + minerals are better for your skins than the other stuff with talc in it.
I wear MAC concealer every day to hide the dark circles under my eyes. It's great because I don't have to apply foundation over it.
Covergirl, Maybelline %26amp; MAC.
I think these 3 are great: Estee Lauder, Shiseido, and Biotherm.





I personally think Estee Lauder do a better job in terms of concealing but you really do need to match their color.. Most of their color are for the darker (tanner) skin.





Shiseido, on the other hand, has more variation of light colors. It doesn't last as long as the other two brands but it looks very natural (my skin tone is light) and when my skin condition was good, all I have to do is put foundation cream on top of it and I'm good to go and no one can tell I have makeup. (Shiseido's concealer has a brush head, it's really good coz' it helps to apply the concealer evenly on your face)





For Biotherm, the concealing power is pretty strong too and it can last a pretty long time. But once again, you need to find the color you need since they color chocies are pretty much the same as Estee Lauder. The design of their concealer pen is good as well, it works as a ball point pen. (Many other brands now has that too tho')





I also tried Clinique's concealer pen (the one that claims to heal acne at the same time) It has more of a powdery texture and doesn't last as long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan