Monday, June 21, 2010

Best oil free concealer?!?! and foundation?

Hey!


Can anyone suggest a good oil free, or non greasy concealer that covers really well? I have dark circles under my eyes and am using Rimmel at the mo, but its greasy and i get lines of concealer under my eys :(


I need a decent oil free foundation too, but one thats illuminating and also i have freckles so cant cover too much,


Any suggestions?


xxBest oil free concealer?!?! and foundation?
The best thing for under eye dark circles would to use Smashbox Under Eye brightner.


You can get it at Sephora and it works really good. I find it better than a concealer.


Then for a foundation, I would use MAC foundations. They work reallly good!


My favorite foundation is M路A路C Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation (Loose).


Also, get the MAC 187 brush to get that nice airbrushed look!


Good Luck! =)Best oil free concealer?!?! and foundation?
I hate my oily skin too! But recently I've been using a loose mineral foundation, and the improvement is dramatic. It's really easy to apply and you can control the coverage easily so you can choose whether to cover your freckles or not. It's easy to blend so no lines! It doesn't clog pores and so no blemishes or blackheads are created, which is another of my problem areas. Lastly, it's the best foundation I've tried to deal with oily skin, and I've tried a lot, Bobbi Brown, MAC, YSL, Loreal, Maxfactor, Clinique etc! Plus it's SPF 20.





If you decide to try one, the one you pick is up to you, I'm using Jane Iredale (packaging awful I know, but the product is wonderful). I didn't want to buy the product without trying so I emailed them and they sent me some samples. This is there website in the UK ;





I use this one; http://www.jiproducts.co.uk/Jane-Iredale鈥?/a>





You could try the Loreal one if you wanted but quite frankly it is no patch on the one above. Bareminerals are a good company also.





If you want a quick cheap concealer I recommend the Boots own, No7 or No17 as these seem to be dryer than rimmel. Benefit concealer has a good reputation. But for under eye circles YSL Touch Eclat really deserves it's good reputation.





Hope this helps!
NARS sells a wonderful Oil Free Foundation ~~~ its a


Non-Drying and also Lightweight Formula that gives you a bit more (Not a Lot) Coverage with a Soft, Matte finish for your face.





And NARS sells a stick (like a lipstick tube) Concealer thats Crease Proof %26amp; Lightweight is a the Perfect base for your eye shadow.
The best items I recommend highly are bee luscious cosmetics liquid minerals foundation and HYDRA BRIGHT LINE DIFFUSER for under eye circles. Everything made by bee luscious is of an incredible quality all water based and simply FAB darling! Nothing can compare I stake my professional reputation of over 20 years as a makeup artist.
I recommend MK Signature from Mary Kay, Mary Kay's Medium Coverage Foundation, and if you'd like to rid yourself of the dark circles, I recommend Mary Kay's Timewise Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer.
foundation: http://toofaced.com/product.asp?cat_id=9鈥?/a>


concealer: http://toofaced.com/product.asp?cat_id=7鈥?/a>
MAC honey! its thee best. just go to a MAC station at the mall or a MAC store and they'll help you. they'll match you with the perfect foundation and just let them know you want a concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan