Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What concealer do YOU use?

And, what do you use it for?What concealer do YOU use?
here are my top concealer picks (for different budgets) i have tried and loved them all...





benefit boi-ing concealer $18 at sephora, 3 shades


merle norman cover up $12 at merle norman, 12 shades


mark perfect touch concealer $5 from mark/avon rep, 5 shades





i also like physician's formula le velvet film makeup for concealer... i use them for under my eyes.What concealer do YOU use?
I use a Physician's Formula concealer for my acne scars.
Bobbi Brown concealer kit (comes with loose powder) in honey for dark circles and Shiseido liquid concealer in dark for small facial imperfections. The latter can be even a great alternative for foundation because it is very light and natural :)
Cliniques All about eyes to get rid of the tired puffy eye look.
almay and occasionally tarte. my whole face,i dont have acne, but i like to have a perfected look.
clinique quick corrector concealer.





i use it for zits and my eye area (dark circles and smoothing out my lid for shadow)





it was one of my splurge items :D
Maybelline. I wear it in Medium.
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan