Monday, June 21, 2010

I have liquid foundation, concealer, blush, and eyeshadow all over my carpet, i havent touched it yet HELP!!?

I have ';little hands'; that have gotten into my make-up bag.. My youngest dumped a brand new bottle of liquid foundation on the carpet... So, I used SPRAY n WASH with RESOLVE on the carpet and blotted the area with a thick absorbant cloth.... I got out my wet/dry vac and used it to extract the make-up... Just be sure to take out the paper filter for wet applications.... I then saturated the area with clean cool water and extracted the water over and over till the stain was gone.... If you can and the make-up is dry like eye shadow and blush you might be able to vacuum it up... Or sprinkle it with baking soda to absorb any oils and vacuum it up.... Good luckI have liquid foundation, concealer, blush, and eyeshadow all over my carpet, i havent touched it yet HELP!!?
you dropped your make-up kit? enough said ... you can try this ..





1 .. get a towel, soak it in water and damp it ... damp it over the stains .. do not rub or it will spread. just make sure the towel is not dripping wet .. it should be DAMP - wet.





2. have an old toothbrush ready, good if you have bleach. (a good one would be clorox bleach cleaner which you can get from a dollar tree store.





3. spray a bit of water and detergent over the stains and then spray some detergent on it ..





4. leave it a few minutes, give the bleach time to work





5. again, damp the stains with a wet towel ...





repeat as necessary ..I have liquid foundation, concealer, blush, and eyeshadow all over my carpet, i havent touched it yet HELP!!?
Yuck! Work carefully not to spread the stain larger.





You need a dry cloth to get up as much of the liquid foundation as possible. Vacuum what you can what is left.





Use a clean cloth with Dawn dish soap to get up the greasy foundation.





Use another clean cloth with just cold water to work at the rest.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan