Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have moderate acne scars on my cheek,does anyone know what product works to get the out?,and what concealer?

YEAH I STARTED BREAKING OUT AWHILE AGO,AND I ONLY HAVE MODERATE ACNE SCARS ON MY RIGHT SIDE OF FACE,ITS A LITTLE EMBARASSING I CAN SAY,DOES ANY ONE HERE KNOW WHAT PRODUCT IS THE BEST TO TREAT ACNE SCARS?,FOR THEM TO FADE COMPLETELY ?,AND WHAT FOUNDATION OR CONCEALER DO YOU RECOMMEND?,THANKS IT WILL BE HELPFUL IF YOU GUYS ANSWER =)I have moderate acne scars on my cheek,does anyone know what product works to get the out?,and what concealer?
I have struggled with acne for about 4 years now. I have many things including Pro Activ that didnt help. Look for something called BenzaClyn. It works miracles.I have moderate acne scars on my cheek,does anyone know what product works to get the out?,and what concealer?
My daughter uses benzaclyn for her back. i would reccomend wearing an old shirt to bed because it will turn your shirt a different color wheb you wash it because of the peroxide.also you might not want to put it on your face because it might dry it out. Report Abuse

vitamin e oil is great for any type of scars
Here are some simple remedies if you are interested you can try them out, tomato slices, turmeric, papaya juices and home made packs will treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. More remedies at the link below.
scar treatment kit by zenmed works pretty good for mild to moderate scars, but not for big scars.
Ok. They will fade in meantime but if you want to get them gone faster Go to your local drugstore and purchase ';Curad Scar Therpay';, they're clear pads you wear for 12 hours a day everyday for 8 weeks and ur scars will fade away. They can be used for any scars, acne, pigments, injuries.
i am a fellow sufferer. friend recommended meladerm, acne spots are quickly fading after just 2 weeks, so effective, that i am now supplying this cream in australia and thinking of quitting my fulltime job
Go see a doctor because some products can be good for some people but not for every type of skin you know
I agree with the other answer that it totally depends on your skin type- generally mederma is great for after surgery scars. BUT since it is on your face %26amp; prone to more breakouts (the mederma is made w/ onion extract, so it can smell after a while) there might be something more effective and possibly contain an ingredient to lighten the red areas.... I would suggest just calling a dr.'s office to ask them if you can simply buy the product w/out having to make an appt, but most will have you actually see the dr..... I used to work at a cosmetic surgery place though, and they will also have great products that are for scars and you can just walk into the office and ask to purchase them. Another idea is just using the proactiv lotion b/c it contains small amts of benzol peroxide that will help fade scars gradually and keep new breakouts from happening- (maybe using every other day though)


Physicians formula makes cover up makeup that is for discolorations, but in my opinion, I think it is too thick. I like to use Neutrogena clear skin foundation that you can buy almost anywhere b/c it also has benzol per. to prevent breakouts- it lets your skin breathe, but at the same time I think it covers REALLY well too. Just a few ideas....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan