Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I make dark undereye circles go away? What are some good concealers/creams? (I'm on a low budget)?

I'm fifteen and I have really bad dark circles under my eyes, how can I make them less noticable? Also, any tips on making eyes look bigger? I have hazel green eyes.How can I make dark undereye circles go away? What are some good concealers/creams? (I'm on a low budget)?
I am not sure if you heard of Bobbi Brown ...some department stores carries her products but she has a wonderful product for under the eye ...it comes in a set ( but one container ) and on her website you click on how to and it shows you the steps to apply it. One is a cream with a yellow base ( because yellow covers ) always remember that ....and then you follow up with a powder that comes with it that you only apply this powder where you applied the creamy concealer ..and when you order or buy this product always get a shade lighter than what you are and you do not apply foundation over it. I am telling you I was amazed with this stuff.....and its $32.00 but a little goes a long way and plus your actually getting two products.....if you can't buy it now then maybe you can save up for it. It is a concealer just for the eyes and it makes them look brighter ..... I am going to see if I can find a video of this so you can see the difference it makes ....





http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templ鈥?/a>





Okay on this page go to the concealer video it is the first one listed I think ......





http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templ鈥?/a>





Hope this is helpful ~~~How can I make dark undereye circles go away? What are some good concealers/creams? (I'm on a low budget)?
mark. cosmetics has a new line of skincare products and the Light Bright hook-up - lighten %26amp; depuff eye gel would be perfect for your concern. The ingredients include cucumber, kiwi %26amp; lotus flower which are all great at targeting that problem area. The reviews so far have been very good. And it is very affordable ($8).





And to cover up the circles, I love mark.'s Speedway ';Do Everything Makeup'; for covering up imperfections. It is a cream-to-powder stick foundation that is perfect to even skin tone. It will help you cover up some of what you don't like, but also leave a natural looking finish.





You can get away with almost anything with hazel eyes. Violets will bring out the green in them for a pop. I love i-mark eye shadows from mark. They have a real deep purple color called Plum Velvet that is really popular. Also, a sparkly brown called Java that is great. The best part is you can experiment and have fun, because they are really affordable. They are $4 each and you can purchase the snap to it pallette in various sizes to hold the eyeshadows.





Check out the link to my mark. e-store in my profile, if you'd like to see the whole mark. line.
Use a green Cover-up ( you can find one @ any store in the makeup aisile), it makes the Rings have less color, then cover that up with a Foundation, and finally put powder over it. Try eating Lots of Veggies, and fruit. :] Get more sleep too.
use a makeup remover because sometimes the makeup you were wearing like the night before or something will add to the dark circles.





most of the time the reason you have those is because of lack of sleep anyways.
For the concealer part I would recomend Collection 2000


stick. Only 拢1.99 avaliable from boots and superdrug. I have complete faith in it.


To make your eyes look bigger I recomend black eyeliner, or black liquid eyeliner.


Good luck!
Olay products are great for the eyes but if you happen to have a CVS in your neighborhood, look for 24.7 products. These are serious products for skin problems and they are all very effective-
theres this face make up i use called


ture match by loreal paris


you can buy it at walmart for like $5


it covers everything
Avon has great concealers and creams for dark circles and it wont hurt your budget!





go to www.youravon.com/dgeorge7412
Maybelline Age Rewind concealer works GREAT! It has one end that's a highlighter, and the other end is concealer. It works SO GOOD! Use the highlighter and concealer at the same time!
Olay Eye Regenerists you can get em from http://www.cutpricecosmetics.com there normally 20 quid but they often have them for 7.99
Try MAC concealer...it works really good.
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan