Monday, June 21, 2010

Can i mix concealer & moisturizer?

i have mint green liquid concealer %26amp; i was wondering if i could mix it with my moisturizer to make it sort of tinted [ i have lots of redness in my face ]





if i use the concealer alone, its too much green %26amp; it just doesnt work out. . .Can i mix concealer %26amp; moisturizer?
Yeah.


It fine.


It will cover up the redness on your face and it will moisturize at the same time.


Lots of people do this.Can i mix concealer %26amp; moisturizer?
Ok, what I do is squirt a little moisturizer on the back of my hand and grab my concealer brush and get both the moisturizer and the coverup on the brush and apply like that. It's great cuz it moisturizes the spot and applies the concealer smoothly.





I wouldn't mix the moisturizer and concealer permanently together, I'm not sure what would happen if the chemicals were to mix together, plus while you pour one into the other, you could get bacteria into the mixture and that's never good.
YES! i dont know about the whole color thing,


but i ALWAYS put moizturizer on my face BEFORE putting on concealer. it prevents the cakey look, makes the makeup go on smoother and it looks prettier and it looks more natural. you cant even see that im wearing makeup most of the time! (:
Yes, in fact a lot of makeup artists mix moisturizer with foundation or concealer to kind of ';dilute'; it.


Thus, tinted moisturizer was born.


You're pretty smart, huh?
yah
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan