Monday, June 21, 2010

Whats a good concealer?

I need a good concealer i can put on before i put powder on, whats a good one thats not to expensive and covers flaws really well?? right now I'm using my moms and it works great but it got discontinued.. so i need a new one!!


Please and thank you!!Whats a good concealer?
Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer.


It's in a pen shape concealer. It works really well.


I love it. It's new from Maybelline but it's the best drugstore concealer you can get. It's all natural and easily blend in. You should try it.Whats a good concealer?
MAC is always the answer :) drugstore concealers make me break out, I suggest the studio sculpt concealer but they have a bunch of different ones, you can even ask them for help with getting the right tone
Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer. I haven't found a better one and I've tried them all!
I use maybelline mineral power concealer
the mac concealer in a little container works great not to heavy but covers reall y welll

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan